Run/Cycle for Team WEP
Accelerate your speed … accelerate a girl’s education in South India!Team WEP is an athletic club in which members run and cycle to raise awareness and funds for women’s higher education. Run/Walk: Team WEP runners participate in four runs per year in New York City. As a team, we work together, motivate one another, and stay on track with our fitness and fundraising goals. Cycling: Join Team WEP on fun bike tours throughout and outside the city! Members raise a minimum of $250 for the year to send a WEP student to college for one year in India.
All levels are welcome!It is easy and fun to join:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- View WEP’s Calendar of Events to learn about our next race!
- Ask family and friends to contribute to WEP’s paypal link or set up a firstgiving.com page.
- A great group of training partners and motivators
- Invitations to our team events and fundraising parties
- Fundraise $250 or more to help sponsor a girl’s college education in India!
- Motivation and encouragement for your fellow team WEPers!
- Your dedication to a great cause!
Improve your fitness, make new friends and educate a woman in India!Visit our Facebook Page Read Team WEP testimonials! Thank you for your support and interest in WEP! Women’s Education Project is a 501c3 organization registered in New York and all contributions are tax-deductible.