Students join WEP Centers in the 11th grade (Intermediate/Secondary School) and continue through to college.
As part of this vibrant community, students receive:
- Tutorials and English and computer courses
- A daily nutrition program
- Scholarships (along with travel and book stipends)
- Libraries and computer labs
- I am a Leader – Level I (a student designed workshop and field trip program to learn life skills)
Upon Graduation, those who wish receive career guidance and
- I am a Leader – Level II (an internship and further studies placement program)
- Job placement
- Continued WEP academic and career support – the doors are always open.